Friday, October 19, 2012

Day One - Hoodratz In Space Debuts!

My first comic-con convention to attend as a vendor is...FanDays in Dallas and all I can say is WOW!! I had so much fun. Erik Reeves and I sat at the Hoodratz In Space table and talked with some amazing comic book fans--that we transformed into Hoodratz fans, thank you very much! Everyone who saw the "Hoodratz In Space" sign said, "I have to ask, what is 'Hoodratz?'" It was a great response and a great way to open a conversation about the comic book. We sold several comics, all autographed by both of us, of course.

This is my first time to see the completed first issue and it is unbelievable. The comic is beautifully illustrated, thanks to the talented Mr. Reeves (thank you, Erik!). The ladies are wonderfully drawn. I can't believe it's finally finished and in fan's hands. We hope you, the fans, love what you see and want more. Hey, it's just the beginning.

Space is about to be ROCKED...BY THE HOODRATZ!

Enjoy.        

No comments:

Post a Comment