Monday, April 15, 2013

Try Different Avenues to Get Your Writing Out There

I've had a book idea for some time now (actually I have several!), but this one is a little different. I've sat on the concept for a while because I didn't know the best avenue to take to get it out where the right audience would see it. Then, I read an article in a magazine about being a columnist. Hmm... That was a new twist that I hadn't considered before. I did some research, and now I have a few e-zines that I might contact to see what their guidelines are for accepting freelance work. Mind you, I have to rework the book into bite-size pieces (250-500 word columns) so it will work in that format, but it just goes to show you, if you stew on something long enough, eventually it might turn into something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment