Monday, June 24, 2013

So Much to Read, So Much to Write

Summer's here, and I'm having a hard time dividing my time between reading the many science fiction and zombie stories that have collected on my bookshelf over the last few months and writing the interesting and complex story concepts whirling around in my head.

Currently, I'm reading The Enemy by Charlie Higson, Star Wars Lost Tribe of the Sith, The Collected Stories by John Jackson Miller, Hidden Empire by Kevin J Anderson and The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan. If you've read them, great! (Don't spoil it for me, please.) If you haven't read them or are looking for some fun summer reading, grab'em, dive in and join me.

Summer days may be long, but when you have such awesome reading ahead of you, the day's are never long enough to just relax and get lost in a wonderful story. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment